Thursday 23 August 2012

Welcome Everyone!



Hello Everyone, Welcome to my new blog. My name is Ammar and I am currently 17 years old. I like to make videos and I enjoy playing basketball. You can find some of my videos on youtube. My youtube channel is fungamesish. Go here http://www.youtube.com/fungamesish to check out my channel.
In This Blog I will be writing articles on news going on around the nba. I will also post some articles on the 3 on 3 games that we have outside my neighborhood. I have decided to write some article because I wanted to make some extra money blogging. Also, I wanted to practice writing. As you can see I am not really good at that. Anyways, that’s what this blog is going to be mostly about. This blog is mostly going to be about my basketball life. I will also have another blog on basketball how to. This other blog will be mostly on drills and how to do things in basketball. It will be a blog to improve your game. I will let you know guys in the future when the blog is out.
So, For now you guys can check out my youtube channel and watch my videos. Hope you guys Enjoy My blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment